The stunning simplicity of the Aldana shaker-style door is accentuated
by its narrow frame for a decidedly modern look. This door is
accompanied by a host of accessories that will expand your design
options to create a kitchen that meets all your expectations.
- Colours: 26
- Finish: Painted Ash with visible woodgrain
- Frame Material: Ash
- Centre Panel Material: Ash veneer
- Door Thickness: 20mm
- Frame Width: 68mm
- Edge Colour: As face
- Reverse Colour: As face
Some drawer sizes are only available as a plain slab with no frame.
Doors that are 1965mm high will have 2 dividing rails
Door sizes listed are approximate to make it easier to match to our units. If you would like the exact size, please Contact Us.
About Timber Doors
- Grain - Solid timber is a living product so it is not possible nor desirable to strive for total uniformity of shading and grain pattern.
- Light - Wood changes colour when exposed to light. The species of the wood used and the intensity of exposure will affect the rate of change. It is advised that colour change is taken into consideration when replacing or fitting new doors some time after the kitchen has been installed.
- Moisture - Timber is hygroscopic, meaning it absorbs and releases water depending on it's surrounding environment. Due to the being out of our control, we recommend all timber doors to be stored and installed in areas that have been properly acclimatised over a period of time.
- Ensure that all new builds or newly plastered rooms have been left to environmentally stabilise prior to the installation of new kitchen doors. They must not be installed into a damp or moisture rich environment as it will cause movement in the joints and panels and result in possible cracks and warping. A hygrometer should be used to assess conditions
- Store the fascias flat and away from the working area. Do not lean the fascias against one another or against any surface without proper protection in-between
- Fully inspect each fascia prior to attaching the hinges - claims for damages will not be accepted after hinges have been attached.
- When opening the packaging, take extreme care and do not use a sharp blade.
- When attaching hinges, place the fascia face down on a soft clean surface ensuring there is no grit, sawdust or other matter underneath that can damage the surface. Ideally use a clean sheet of cardboard on a hard flat surface. if the hinges are a 'knock-in' type, use a rubber mallet without excessive force.
- Once the hinges are attached, hang the door on the unit immediately to avoid damage. Do not stack the doors with hinges touching other doors as this can cause scratches or marks.
- Do not stack the doors on their ends on any hard surface - this can cause chipping and scratching along the edges.
- Always wipe off excessive moisture - prolonged exposure will damage the doors
- Be careful with extreme heat sources, such as kettles and toasters. It is recommended that these heat sources are not used whilst directly under wall units as the steam and heat can cause damage to the doors above.
- If using glass cleaner to clean the glass on glazed doors, do not let it make contact with the frame. Ideally, spray the cleaner onto a cloth and not directly onto the glass to clean.
- Do not use the following cleaners on the doors: wax furniture polish, abrasive or aggressive cleaners, bleach or other hypochlorite (chlorine) cleaners, multipurpose cleaners, dilutes, acetone, alcohol, solvent or other similar products.
- Only use a 5% soap, 95% water solution, wiping with a damp cloth and following the direction of the grain, and dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Ensure all cooking splashes, spills and condensation residue is cleaned and dried immediately.
- Never use any abrasive pads - use only cloths.