Dawson’s slim frame, sloped internal profile and v-groove detailing offer a unique design that can adapt to suit both contemporary and traditional styling.
- Colours: 6
- Finish: Smooth matte foil
- Base Material: MDF wrapped in Alkorcel
- Door Thickness: 19mm
- Frame Width: 68mm
- Edge Colour: As face
- Reverse Colour: As face
Drawers that are 115mm, 140mm, and 175mm high are blank slabs without any stile rail.
Door sizes listed are approximate to make it easier to match to our units. If you would like the exact size, please Contact Us.
About Foil Wrapped Doors
- Certified by CATAS to ensure excellent quality and is guaranteed not to peel.
- Be careful not to puncture the foil. If you do by accident, make sure the puncture is kept dry at all times to prevent moisture from seeping in.
- If the surface comes into contact with any oil based substance (for example, cooking oils, butter, margarine, olive oil) the spillage must be wiped away immediately to prevent staining.
- Do not expose the doors or panels to temperatures in excess of 60°C/140°F (approximately the temperature of washing up water)
- Ensure that all new builds or newly plastered rooms have been left to environmentally stabilise prior to the installation of new kitchen doors. They must not be installed into a damp or moisture rich environment as it will cause movement in the joints and panels and result in possible cracks and warping. A hygrometer should be used to assess conditions
- Store the fascias flat and away from the working area. Do not lean the fascias against one another or against any surface without proper protection in-between
- Fully inspect each fascia prior to attaching the hinges - claims for damages will not be accepted after hinges have been attached.
- When opening the packaging, take extreme care and do not use a sharp blade.
- When attaching hinges, place the fascia face down on a soft clean surface ensuring there is no grit, sawdust or other matter underneath that can damage the surface. Ideally use a clean sheet of cardboard on a hard flat surface. If the hinges are a 'knock-in' type, use a rubber mallet without excessive force.
- Once the hinges are attached, hang the door on the unit immediately to avoid damage. Do not stack the doors with hinges touching other doors as this can cause scratches or marks.
- Do not stack the doors on their ends on any hard surface - this can cause chipping and scratching along the edges.
- Always wipe off excessive moisture - prolonged exposure will damage the doors
- Be careful with extreme heat sources, such as kettles and toasters. It is recommended that these heat sources are not used whilst directly under wall units as the steam and heat can cause damage to the doors above.
- If using glass cleaner to clean the glass on glazed doors, do not let it make contact with the frame. Ideally, spray the cleaner onto a cloth and not directly onto the glass to clean.
- Do not use the following cleaners on the doors: wax furniture polish, abrasive or aggressive cleaners, bleach or other hypochlorite (chlorine) cleaners, multipurpose cleaners, dilutes, acetone, alcohol, solvent or other similar products.
- Only use a 5% soap, 95% water solution, wiping with a damp cloth and following the direction of the grain, and dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Ensure all cooking splashes, spills and condensation residue is cleaned and dried immediately.
- Never use any abrasive pads - use only cloths.